”I like too many things and get all
confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This
is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own
confusion.” Jack Kerouac


quinta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2012

Oh me, oh life oh me oh life of the questions of these recurring of the endless traines of the faithless of cities fill'd with th foolish oh myself forever reproching myself (for who more foolish than I? an who more faithless?) of eyes that vainly crave the light of the objects mean of the struggle ever renew'd of th poor results of all of the plodding and sordid crowds I see around me af the empty and useless year of the rest, with rest me inter wined the question oh me! so sad recurring what good amid these oh me oh life? answer that you are here that life exists and identity that powerful plays goes on, and you may contribute a verse. Walt Witman

2 comentários:

  1. Perdoe-me, mas vou usar e abusar do seu blog como fonte de inspiração, matando várias de minhas carências aqui nessa Alemanha de neve.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. William!!Agora que vi seus comentários!!
    Rs pode usar e abusar, e fico honrada pelo abuso rs assim que eu terminar uma pendência urgente com a faculdade (dissertação) irei conhecer com carinho o seu blog!
    ps. Adoro sua família!!!!
    Feliz ano novo do caloroso Brasil!

    ResponderExcluir


Todo dia, quando acordo, vou correndo tirar poeira da palavra amor" (Clarice Lispector)

"Nem se eu bebesse todo o mar, encheria o que eu tenho de fundo." Djavan



Sou como você me vê. Posso ser leve como uma brisa ou forte como uma ventania, Depende de quando e como você me vê passar. [ Clarice Lispector ]