”I like too many things and get all
confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This
is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own
confusion.” Jack Kerouac


quarta-feira, 16 de março de 2011

Say it's the same taste taking down the same kiss...

Today I thought so much about my life, my dreams,  about what I really want to do, for real... Is so weird because what I most want is a change.. but to change is so difficult! I want to change all my clothes, bedroom, hair, feelings, I really need a new air, new goals, new things... People say that u pass trough a huge transformation in 7 in 7 years, but I am 26 and feel like that... I can´t wait to turn 28 and change... my heart needs this right now! 
I know that even when you think that everything is the same, something changes, but I need something stronger... what it would be?

I think I have been reading and watching too much books, movies, they look so cool, happy, complex,  strong, but real life must to be like this, like a miracle, like the only movie that u can record, the only movie that you will be the star, the only book that you will writte, we need to live with emotion, love, affection and be real to the other around us! 
Life should be live on the edge!
Just tired of people trying to teach me how to live, how to be a good girl and get married, how to dance without be a horn, tired of people teaching us how to eat, to dress, to love, to writte, to be... 
I just want to be myself!




4 comentários:

  1. I'm freaking impressed with the way you express your thoughts. It's on a verge of being unbelieveble to realize that there are people so sentitive while saying what they feel. I've checked your profile both on Facebook and Orkut and have sent invitations to you. Nevertheless, I haven't gotten any response so far. Could you kindly add me up to your friends list, so we could chat a little more. I'd be such a big pleasure for me to meet such a lovely and intelligent lady! If you like, here it goes the shortcut for my FB profile: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000231225420
    Kisses, lady!
    Cya!
    Bruno Martins

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Olá! Tudo bem!? obrigada pelo carinho! Eu não uso mais o orkut, mas podemos conversar por aqui!
    você é jornalista??
    abração!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Nae, muito obrigado pela reposta! Já estava me sentindo um tanto inconveniente [risos]. Em verdade, sou jornalista de paixão. Estudei arduamente e profundamente o quanto pude; mas, devido a contingências cujas justificativas não cabem para o momento, tive de abrir mão do meu dom, em nome de uma necessidade maior: grana! Hoje atuo como Coordenador de Operações de uma base logística em Niterói.
    Enfim, mais uma vez correndo o risco de parecer pernóstico e chato, devo dizer que fiquei "apaixonado" pelo teu perfil. Uma mulher com um violão e cantando The Cardigans não se vê aos tubos por aí... hahahaha
    Parabéns pelo talento! Por acaso, você utiliza alguma ferramenta de chat em tempo real, tipo MSN? Se sim, o meu é martins.jornalista@hotmail.com.
    Paz!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. vou te adicionar no face e no msn! bjs!!!

    ResponderExcluir


Todo dia, quando acordo, vou correndo tirar poeira da palavra amor" (Clarice Lispector)

"Nem se eu bebesse todo o mar, encheria o que eu tenho de fundo." Djavan



Sou como você me vê. Posso ser leve como uma brisa ou forte como uma ventania, Depende de quando e como você me vê passar. [ Clarice Lispector ]